Price check/info needed

db366

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
52   0
Reaction score
Browning 1969 Challenger looks to have 2-3 inch barrel. The grips look like competition style grips since it gets so big towards the magwell. There is a small amount of rust/pitting towards the end of the barrel but it's very small. I guess I would but the condition at fair.

I inheireted it and would prefer to sell than keep. What something like this worth?

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_03_31_yta3ebyq.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_03_31_taqureve.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_03_31_5umatuhe.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_03_31_e9ajyta5.jpg

Put that **** back in the safe or.who ever willed it to you will haunt you... Buy a brick of 22 and hit the range. If someone gave me any.pistol, I'd keep it for life, but a 22 will definitely get used.. Hell, since it's free to you, and you don't want it, 100$

Just looked it up, from what I see, bout 450+/-, I will say its the original Challenger. Made in Belgium? You will regret letting that go from what I've read.

Thank you guys. I was told to sell it. My family are swappers he probably traded livestock or tools for this. I have tried to do some research on it and I came up with about the same as you meat. I saw one on armslist for 450 and another for 625. Both were a couple years old. This is a Belgium made gun.

I'm gonna post it for 500. Mostly on the account that there hasn't been one posted in Atlanta that I can find at all. There was one with a 6 in barrel posted for 600 on here but that was I believe a year ago.

Thanks again.

I have sold a few of these for around three hundred. All of those had six inch barrels. You should get five. I might be wrong but I think that is a rare gun.

Back
Top Bottom