• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price for processed 9mm brass?

Haha. Rude.

I’m sorry that you came asking for feedback and didn’t like the feedback you got. ;)

As a newb reloader that loads only 15k a year of 9mm… please accept my sincerest apologies… but there ain’t die out there that goes all the way to the bottom. I know exactly what the end result is between “full length” die resized and roll/drum sized brass gets ya.

I wish you the best of luck with it though.

Haha. Rude.

I’m sorry that you came asking for feedback and didn’t like the feedback you got. ;)

As a newb reloader that loads only 15k a year of 9mm… please accept my sincerest apologies… but there ain’t die out there that goes all the way to the bottom. I know exactly what the end result is between “full length” die resized and roll/drum sized brass gets ya.

I wish you the best of luck with it though.
No apology needed but I appreciate it. I’m somewhat new to this myself so don’t feel alone lol. In all seriousness man I shouldn’t have snapped at you. You offered good advice and I appreciate it.

Your brass is processed, but it’s not wet tumbled? I quit dry tumbling many years ago and I have never looked back. The results are so much better.

And...when one or more of the primers don't fire, there are several threads on here already, to whine about it. Just sayin'...
So they are smart enough to wet tumble, but too stupid to properly dry their brass before reloading them. That not a process problem, it’s an individual problem. And if they can’t figure out the problem, then they shouldn’t be reloading.

So they are smart enough to wet tumble, but too stupid to properly dry their brass before reloading them. That not a process problem, it’s an individual problem. And if they can’t figure out the problem, then they shouldn’t be reloading.
Wasn't aimed at nor commenting on your post.
I was referring to whiny traders, in general, in jest.

Back
Top Bottom