Price per foot for 4' chain link fence installed?

I had about 100 feet of 4 foot tall chain link, one small section, about 6'x10' of wooden, and one 36" gate installed here in Winder in 2012 for about $1200 as best as I recall. My dog is chubby like me and don't jump much.

The dogs in question have legs that are about 4" long and 10 years old. They ain't jumping or climbing anything unless it's smothered in gravy.

My dog was in heat and my neighbor's Chihuahua dog somehow got in my yard and when I went outside that little dog climbed a 4 ft. chain link fence to escape from me.

My former neighbor "thought" he and his buddies could build a 6 foot privacy fence....they were mistaken....the thing is SO UGLY, crooked as hell, looks like a 5 year old drew up the plans. Fortunately most of it is in the backyard, can't see much from the street. It needs a good "burning".

My former neighbor "thought" he and his buddies could build a 6 foot privacy fence....they were mistaken....the thing is SO UGLY, crooked as hell, looks like a 5 year old drew up the plans. Fortunately most of it is in the backyard, can't see much from the street. It needs a good "burning".
I paid a "professional" landscaper to build my fence and I got the same thing without the memories of hanging out with my friends building a fence.

I replaced a piece of top rail that a limb fell on. The replacement from the HD seemed to have twice the rigidity of the original.
I'd almost require a specific material quality if I did it again. I had mine done ten years ago and it seemed expensive at the time.

See if they plan on putting a wire along the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom