Price? Value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 56C9194D-E5BD-4FA2-AFA7-4E981349FA6D.jpeg
    56C9194D-E5BD-4FA2-AFA7-4E981349FA6D.jpeg
    213.7 KB · Views: 61
If you have this much to sell on Thursday and your just now researching values I wouldnt be calling anyone a dumbass. I would also encourage you to apply as a oil changer maybe that simple task won't be to difficult for you. Wheres this sale going to happen? Loganville maybe?

No,
Monroe. I am just kidding with the revolvers though. You like the note I left with them😊

Fake, nope all pictured items will be sold Thursday and then some. Care to see pix?
Yes !!!!!!
with detail and then the value will be nailed by your loving banjo playing, oil changing, Genuine True Firearm ODT'ers.
(GTFO LLC) Shake Rag, Georgia 30024-BR9...
Thanks in advance, we meet the last Saturday of the Month so you are in luck! Please bring to to our spot behind where the old school use to be where we have our banjo jam picnic, pig calling, estimating, new member initiation meeting!
Thanks in advance!

If you have this much to sell on Thursday and your just now researching values I wouldnt be calling anyone a dumbass. I would also encourage you to apply as a oil changer maybe that simple task won't be to difficult for you. Wheres this sale going to happen? Loganville maybe?

Yes !!!!!!
with detail and then the value will be nailed by your loving banjo playing, oil changing, Genuine True Firearm ODT'ers.
(GTFO LLC) Shake Rag, Georgia 30024-BR9...
Thanks in advance, we meet the last Saturday of the Month so you are in luck! Please bring to to our spot behind where the old school use to be where we have our banjo jam picnic, pig calling, estimating, new member initiation meeting!
Thanks in advance!
Now you should be more serious than this. I think your just joshing me.😴😴

No,
Monroe. I am just kidding with the revolvers though. You like the note I left with them😊
Sorry, I don’t think anyone realized who we were talking to. Have a nice day, ma’am.
On a more serious note one of the M1 Carbines is made by IBM which made only a very small few of them. Not sure if that’s good or bad.

Attachments

• 555EB37D-8B90-422C-B8E3-5EC0D9071953.png
    555EB37D-8B90-422C-B8E3-5EC0D9071953.png
    550.1 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom