• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microgun

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
4   0
Reaction score
What is up with the prices these days not seeing many real deals anymore here most everything is priced more than it is new in retail stores and it is used not new in the box what gives :grey: I hate it because I am giving my money to retail stores like academy sports not individuals that need the money more than the store but damn I don't want to pay some one 50-100 dollars more just because they touched it yes I know I sound whinny but damn guys come on glocks are going at bullseye used for around 425.00-475.00 on here used 500-550 sr1911s 625.00-650.00 new around my area on here I have seen as much 850.00 for a sr1911 and damn if they don't keep ending up on the front page getting bumped there all the time. ok I am getting off the soap box feel free to throw rocks if you want

ODT prices are a joke, I don't even bother looking at them anymore. Retail shops are much better, It's their business. Bubba thinks his 5000 round count gun is better than new because it's broken in. I just laugh when I see the asking prices on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom