• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Primary Arms Micro Dot with AR riser $59!!!!!

OOS- doubt that deal will ever pop up again. That was half the regular price for the optic with that riser.

It won't. They were special ordered by a rifle manufacturer that cancelled the order so PA was stuck with them so they sold them at a discount. Glad I got mine when I did on Cyber Monday. Ordered one of their flashlights (really nice), a TLR-1S and some Surefire EarPro.

I don't know about that, these were either in stock or something similar was offered about six months ago when I got my micro dot, I passed on this one and got the regular one due to the emitter position, hopefully more of these pop up later down the road

I don't know about that, these were either in stock or something similar was offered about six months ago when I got my micro dot, I passed on this one and got the regular one due to the emitter position, hopefully more of these pop up later down the road

The only thing I found 6 months ago was the MD-06 with removable base for $89. I've never seen PA have a micro dot this cheap, about 9 months ago they had the MD-07 (fixed base) for $80 but that didn't include a mount.

I don't really mind the emitter. I saw it when I first looked at the optic but after I mounted it and was aiming it didn't pay any attention to it.

I guess it was more like 4 months ago, around august, the as and link had same info, they were saying that a gun manufacturer cancelled the order just like this one, for all I know it is the same one and they just now sold out.

Primary arms service is top notch! Many of you probably know, but I feel its important to reward GREAT service when it presents itself. Just got a call from them letting me know an item I ordered is stuck getting to them, to then come to me, because of the storms in Texas area and that it will go out soon. Like they are concerned I won't get my stuff 2 days after I order it......BECAUSE THEY ARE CONCERNED! If you were wondering, the rep said they went through about 1000 of these mini dot sights.

I hit the one I ordered today- nice little optic. I'm going to replace an Eotech with this one. If it turns out to work well for me, I'll probably sell the Eotech and buy the real aimpoint micro.

I hit the one I ordered today- nice little optic. I'm going to replace an Eotech with this one. If it turns out to work well for me, I'll probably sell the Eotech and buy the real aimpoint micro.
do it. the micro is the way to go. both micros are good but get the 2MOA if you can. also, buying one used is no biggie and saves a few hundred. theyll back it up for life anyways, receipt or no receipt. ive bought 3 with mounts for $450 or less on here (2 were $400). very few here would ever put one through any paces that would stress it.

Back
Top Bottom