• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Primary Arms

If I had a dollar for every invoice created through primary arms I would have enough to build another rifle. I've never had any problems with them. What they had in stock they sent right away very fast shipping. It could be that the product is on the way or being offloaded and not checked in yet or something to that effect. I wouldn't worry about it if you can cancel it then cancel it and then order from somewhere else.

What I like about primary arms is they carry just about every brand name. I typically use certain parts from certain manufacturers and primary arms is a place I can go and get them all at the same time. Like a Magpul stock, a Bravo Company gas block, and such and such. Just give them a little time they'll work it out just don't let it keep you from ordering again from them because they are a good place to order from. I know that right now people are in a heated buying frenzy so take that into consideration.

Primary arms is great, some of the best pricing when compared to the ODT a lot of times. Good customer service no issues. I wouldn’t worry too much. Credit cards have zero liability anyway. So sit back and relax :)

Pretty sure you can call them still too if you want too.

Since Covid a lot of things have been low on stock and back ordered.

Also they ran the 12 percent off on a long holiday weekend. So I’m sure their little backed up.

I’m guilty of this too it’s hard to compete with Amazon shipping and delivery.

Primary Arms is very good IMO, sorry to hear that you have issues with them.

Heck I just ordered something from them this weekend using the 12% off coupon and I got the tracking this morning but their customer service is very good so I hope you get that resolved.

I just received an order in from primary arms today and to my surprise I received a bonus gift. Are they any good, yes they are absolutely wonderful!

Attachments

• IMG_20220624_113422124.jpg
    IMG_20220624_113422124.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom