• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Primer prices

jba6511

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
53   0
Reaction score
Are $40 small pistol/rifle primers the new normal? I have not seen anything lower than mid 30s-40 locally at gun stores or gun shows. Was this what they were running locally before supplies got scarce? Any shops with better prices you would recommend?

locally yes. I would guess that $30 would be a "normal" pre craze price for locally bought primers and hope that they come back down to mid $30's or lower. powder valley has the best prices around but you have to wait till you see something in stock most of the time. worth it to buy in bulk. their CCI's are $27-30/k on standard primers.

Georgia arms was 32.00 and GA gun store was in the 30s a few weeks back. I paid 37 and 42 for small and large at bass pro a few days before visiting those two...guess I should have stocked up since everything is going up and getting harder to find.

Dixie Ammo Dump had 5K/$100 small rifle not long ago. Not sure if they are still the same price. Been a few months since I got them.

Well Cost on them are still 129$ per 5k( CCI Small Pistol), I have no clue why there asking $40 per, I sold them for $35 per thousand

So $25.80 per 1k, people are just willing to buy at higher prices. "The End" is near you know? I talked with a fella the other day who gave me this long story about how pawn shops are staking out the big box stores for 22lr and then breaking up the 500 round boxes into 100 round baggies and flipping them for 4-5X above retail.. Thats all fine, but then he tells me that he is willing to pay up to $1 per round of 22lr... I don't get that???

They were stacked to the ceiling last week at the Tulsa show. Any size, any brand. And all at the low, low price of $169.00. Since I have a lifetime supply I passed.

Back
Top Bottom