Frontiersman
40   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Primers, Ammo, my wife......

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I need a Dillon 650 30-30 conversion kit. I am scrambling and cant find one anywhere. I can purchase or trade.

I got all primers. Brass for 9mm. .45. .223. ammo for the same. I'm not selling, just want to trade for the conversion kit. Thanks

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Dillon doesn’t go out of its way to post cross reference data but you might find that a more common kit plus a shellplate will get you 30-30. I’d call and find out which parts are it. The tech guy may give up and sell you one lol.

for example, it might be the same as a 7.62x39 plus a 45 shell plate.

Dillon doesn’t go out of its way to post cross reference data but you might find that a more common kit plus a shellplate will get you 30-30. I’d call and find out which parts are it. The tech guy may give up and sell you one lol.

for example, it might be the same as a 7.62x39 plus a 45 shell plate.

I was able to find a cross chart and Dillon has each part EXCEPT the #7 Shellplate, which is backordered. According to the chart, 30-30 win is the only caliber that uses #7.

Might not be that big a job to machine out a smaller one if you know someone with a mill. It might even be such a small difference that I’d be comfortable doing it by hand. I think 45 and 308 were so close on something that I was tempted but found what I needed.

If you search "Dillon 20184" which is for a 32 Win Special -- that uses a #7 shellplate - you can find the whole conversion kit for about $52. Expensive, but at least that's one way to get one. Used to be before the china virus crap, single components were more easily found. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom