• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Problem viewing classifieds

Bucket99

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
83   0
Reaction score
Within the last week or so, I have had problems viewing the classifieds. I would descibe it as when I click on Classifieds then say Southeast, it pauses, then takes alot longer than it did before to finish loading everything on the page, and if I am too impatient and click say New Posts, the current screen finishes loading, I view it briefly then, redirects to the New Posts. Is anyone else having similar problems? Fixes? Suggestions?

Within the last week or so, I have had problems viewing the classifieds. I would descibe it as when I click on Classifieds then say Southeast, it pauses, then takes alot longer than it did before to finish loading everything on the page, and if I am too impatient and click say New Posts, the current screen finishes loading, I view it briefly then, redirects to the New Posts. Is anyone else having similar problems? Fixes? Suggestions?

What operating system and browser are you using?

i been having the same problems. sometimes all that loads is the main header from top down to right below the main add. Does it in FF, Chrome & IE

i been having the same problems. sometimes all that loads is the main header from top down to right below the main add. Does it in FF, Chrome & IE

Can you grab me a screenshot next time it happens?

Also can you right click on the page and select "view source code" and send that to me? You can just copy & paste it into a txt file and I can give you my email address.

Are you running any extensions/add-ons in your browsers? Can you try running your browser in safe mode to see if it makes any difference?

And can anyone give me an exact date as to when it started by chance? That can help me narrow down any changes that might have been made that would cause it.

Back
Top Bottom