problem with text boxes?

lilred06

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
anyone having a problem with the boxes used for PM's, comments, ect. not being there? like I'll bring up the page to PM someone and the text box is..blocked I guess? it's kinda there, but you can't type in it, can't click anything in it..nothing. Even making this thread I had to refresh the page to get the box to work. Usually wouldn't be a big deal, except I keep losing drafts that I've typed up, I'll click "preview" and when it comes up and I have to make a change, I won't be able to type anything, I'll refresh the page, and I'll lose the whole draft. It was fine, but just getting irritating now. Thanks fellas.

I use the element and sometimes it doesnt show up from my phone... I re load and highlight where it should be and it will let me type. Dont know if that helps... prob not.

I've had the same problem but i have just asumed that I have a pos computer. When I refresh it fixes it most the time.

nope not just you lol my comp is essentially brand new and it does it, same thing though, refresh the page and it fixes it

What browser and version are you using?

I.E...not sure of the version

Use the CTRL A then CTRL C option. I do that sometimes to keep from losing posts. Also CTRL Z can get you back sometimes. I lose stuff that I type because the mouse on my laptop is positioned wierd and I erase all that I have typed by accident.

Probably your computer or internet provider. If the page takes too long to load and such you can time out and not get enough info to allow you to type in areas you want.

Back
Top Bottom