Producers Pride General Purpose Mineral

Noooooooo!

i have a camera over both places

a week later the deer prefer the Liquid Deer Cocaine over the Black Magic powder

the Black Magic in one place has not been touched, i poured some corn on top and they ate the corn but did not clean it up like they usually do; i reckon they just don't like the Black Magic taste

I read several good things about it in hunting magazine and decided to try it, well I won't be buying any more

i have a camera over both places

a week later the deer prefer the Liquid Deer Cocaine over the Black Magic powder

the Black Magic in one place has not been touched, i poured some corn on top and they ate the corn but did not clean it up like they usually do; i reckon they just don't like the Black Magic taste

I read several good things about it in hunting magazine and decided to try it, well I won't be buying any more

I have had does at the liquid so far nothing notable at powder as you mention . I wont buy again either

The deer really like the Trophy rocks we put out. Last year I bought several gallons of the Black Magic liquid. I had read that if you pour it on top of an established lick site, the deer go crazy. So, I poured it on top of the mineral rock at two locations. The deer abandoned them. Cameras confirmed that the deer did not touch them. A couple of weeks later I put out a fresh rock at each sight, about three feet away. The next week I had pics of the deer licking the new rock, but ignoring the old one. After about a month, the rain washed it off, and the deer went back to licking the first one also. Don't know why, but my deer don't like that stuff.

The deer really like the Trophy rocks we put out. Last year I bought several gallons of the Black Magic liquid. I had read that if you pour it on top of an established lick site, the deer go crazy. So, I poured it on top of the mineral rock at two locations. The deer abandoned them. Cameras confirmed that the deer did not touch them. A couple of weeks later I put out a fresh rock at each sight, about three feet away. The next week I had pics of the deer licking the new rock, but ignoring the old one. After about a month, the rain washed it off, and the deer went back to licking the first one also. Don't know why, but my deer don't like that stuff.

I have see a little action from doe and little one (on liquid) will not buy again. The Producers pride seems to have a ton of diverse activity, coons, armadillos, deer, Possum etc. Not sure if their eating the dirt or just happen to show up.

I have had does at the liquid so far nothing notable at powder as you mention . I wont buy again either

Gman, an up-date
the Black Magic still has not been touched, I recall it had a very strong smell/odor
but
they are working the liquid Deer Cocaine

I put out both 10' apart, trail camera shows them walk over the Black Magic to go to the Cocaine

the Black Magic has left a dark stain on the ground
if i didn't know better I would have thought that someone made a fire in that spot

Gman, an up-date
the Black Magic still has not been touched, I recall it had a very strong smell/odor
but
they are working the liquid Deer Cocaine

I put out both 10' apart, trail camera shows them walk over the Black Magic to go to the Cocaine

the Black Magic has left a dark stain on the ground
if i didn't know better I would have thought that someone made a fire in that spot

Thanks for the update. They seem to have left the Producers Pride now. Keep me posted and thanks

Update , I know season is over folks minds go elsewhere. However walking the property today they are digging and pawing the spot where I poured power Deer Caine black magic last year. Nothing at the liquid site.
Did not check the Producers Price. I intend to try it again shortly with 50 lbs of salt (cheap at tractor supply).

Back
Top Bottom