• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Progressive Insurance???

manland1

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
70   0
Reaction score
Why does a Pro Conservative site like ODT allow advertisers like Progressive Insurance to advertise to our members. Progressive Owner Peter Lewis spends multi million dollars every year trying to tear down our Judeo Christian values in the United States. Check out Snopes http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/peterlewis.ASP. Just my opinion but our moderators should screen the advertisers and reject ones that are supporting the ultra liberal agenda.... JMO

yeah, since the moderators are paid so well for what little work they do, they should have to screen every company that might appear in a banner ad.

Agreed on not having a banner for this insurance company! I had car insurance through them a while back and got rid of them because they tried to screw me on an incident. It took me talking to one of there top executives to finally get something done.

Plus, they are named "Progressive" for a reason. Not a good company at all!

Last edited:
I wish we could, but be can't control "all" of the ads the appear on our site. **** progressive insurance, they rip off everyone they can, even themselves.

Progressive totally tried to screw me over on motorcycle insurance years ago by raising my premium 50%. I had no claims, no tickets, no accidents. I vowed never to give them another dime and I never have. F Progressive. And that goofy looking broad Flo too.

and by the way, several years ago I decided to let my money do my talking so I switched my car insurance from Progressive to Farm Bureau (since they already had my boat and house.) Guess what, Farm Bureau resold me a policy from Progressive, so I am still with Progressive, albeit a bit cheaper.

The fact of the matter is Progressive has been an amazing insurance company the couple of times I have needed them, and no other company out there can even get close to the rates I pay with them....I know, I shop every six months. I would love to switch to nationwide, or some other company, but when it is going to cost me 200 bucks more a month, it just isn't an option. Not to mention, after the nightmare I had with Farmers (not Farm Bureau) about 10 years when I rolled a powerstroke, I am afraid to try another company.

My daughter has Progressive and I told her I would pay the difference in her premiums if she would dump them.. They are the kind of slime that is destroying our country and I don't care how much money you can save. What is that worth if you have to live in a third world country after you save the money and they destroy our way of life....

This is an issue Okuma Steve is working on. We had a Google ad system that worked great for the site, but they recently dumped us since we are a firearms related site.

Back
Top Bottom