• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Project 9.6.1 / 96Rock

Was gonna post bout this yesterday, they got replaced by power 96, very sad man, apparently they been Atlanta's rock station for nearly 30 years.

Yup, playing pop hits now. Supposedly moving to 105.3 but right now its Mexican BS, so I'm without a rock station

wow.. i am not crazy then, because thats what i heard coming in this morning. oh 93.3 the planet is my other, but i dont know if you can get it in your area, i am about 5 mins from the SC line, the are out of sc

Do what I did, call those bastards and complain. When JohnBoy and Billy came to town they got so many complaints Johnboy and Billy were sent packing. All those calls add up, bring back our music !
I want my MTV !

Project 961 was not the same station as 96rock FYI. It started out as a whole other rock station and changed over the years then picked up the old 96.1 channel. I remember listening to them when they first started but the station number eludes me.

Edit: it is possible that the company that owned 96rock bought 9-6-1 (can't remember their original name).

It sucks that it has moved again but there is always 97.1 the river, Dave fm, and 95.5 (because I like bortz, hannity, and erickson).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom