Project 9-6-1...

That freaking sucks! No wonder they were playing some crappy music on my way home from work tonight. I had to check my radio to make sure I was still on 96.1. Well there goes the only good radio station left in Atlanta.

This should be viewed as a sign, ZOMBIES ARE COMING! This is a frickin let down. Been listening to 96.1 since 1978, now I dont have crap to listen to. 105.9 out of Gasden AL, comes in sometimes around here. I refuse to listen to country, 105.3 comes in very good but I no habla bueno. And that leaves the pop/crap channels. Glad I only have a 5 minute drive to work! Sad sad day in Georgia history.

I just read that they will be on 105.3 in the morning. I don't know if it is true or not though. I don't have a facebook so it wont let me click the link. Maybe someone with a facebook can click the link and see if it's true or not....

https://www.facebook.com/BringTheProjectBackToTheFamily

If they are that means one or two things.........they will be speaking spanish or (and we can only hope) the spanish music will be gone. I am hoping for option 2.

Back
Top Bottom