• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Project Car

IndigoSH

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Looking too take on a project car. I realize I have too many guns I never shoot and would like something to work on. Offering a few guns as trade and willing to throw in cash as well.
I'd love an old Miata or something else RWD and manual but I'm open to anything neat. Doesn't have to be in perfect shape but needs to at least be running with no significant mechanical issues (no blown engines, gaskets, transmissions). Please, no junk. PM me.
All are in like-new condition or surplus good to very good. I have a few other things I could mention for a very special deal but I'm throwing out what I'm ready to part with now.

What I have to trade:

M24/47 Yugo Mauser (still coated in cosmoline, has tag from importer still on trigger)
1942 1895 Nagant Revolver w/ Holster
Beretta 84F
Yugo NPAP
Glock 41 - Blue label, includes standard case and magazines
CZ-52 - Includes holster + 3 magazines
PSL Stripped Receiver

I have a cute little atv that runs like a SOB and wont die. If you're interested i can send pictures and tell you more about it. I also have some cash to chip in. Please feel free to turn down the offer if its not what you're looking for.
Thanks!
-Rob H

I have a 90 miata, red, with hard top, runs great, burns no oil. Owned it 16 years but drive it very little now. It's not junk. Very sound, dependable car. Could use paint and convertible top has broken plastic window. Ps, pbac. Needs radio. It's worth about 3000, I guess. I'm in eatonton.

Back
Top Bottom