Status
Not open for further replies.

dougiemac

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
119   0
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I've been giving the idea of obtaining an FFL some serious thought. (For various reasons, but mainly I would like to start a small gun business in the not so distant future.)

There's a lot of Pro's that I'm aware of as well as some that I'm not aware of I'm sure. However the only Con's that I've found is the paperwork and the "opening your home to the BATF and local authorities 24/7" (which may or may not necessarily be the case).

So I'm calling on the community of those with FFL's or those with expert level FFL knowledge to help me compile an exhaustive Pro's and Con's list to help me make this decision.

Any help is greatly appreciated and will be rewarded with a tall cold one and/or a quality cigar in the Smyrna area.

Thanks!

There was a thread made not that long ago by one of the FFL's here that explained the whole process. It was one of the better threads I have seen posted on this forum and I thought it should have been a sticky. It turns out there are a lot of myths that surround the "home FFL" business and it isn't as hard as many thought to get one. Give me a minute and I will try to find that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom