Red-X 20" HBAR straight fluted stainless barrel
Red-X muzzle brake
Surplus Ammo Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group
Magpul PRS stock
DPMS freefloat tube
ATI Scorpion Grip
DPMS all upper parts and gas system
Caldwell AR Bipod on Yankee Hill 3" rail

I've got a Nikon P223 on another build and I love it. So I'm probably going to put the M308 on this one.

Last edited:
PSA stripped upper
PSA stripped lower
PSA LPK
Red-X 20" HBAR straight fluted stainless barrel
Red-X muzzle brake
Surplus Ammo Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group
Magpul PRS stock
DPMS freefloat tube
ATI Scorpion Grip
DPMS all upper parts and gas system
Caldwell AR Bipod on Yankee Hill 3" rail

I've got a Nikon P223 on another build and I love it. So I'm probably going to put the M308 on this one.
Awesome man! Hope it groups well!

Nice build, I got mine together also and couldn't be happier

image.jpg

A friend of mine just got a new stripped upper and lower from Aero, and it looks nothing like the PSA version. I'm not saying Aero doesn't make these, but the PSA upper lower is definitely a cheaper/bare bones receiver set compared to what Aero Precision sells.

He had a CMMG AR-10 lower built up, and it was not compatible with the Aero upper, FYI. CMMGs are supposed to work with the DPMS/Remington/Bushmaster receiver sets.

A friend of mine just got a new stripped upper and lower from Aero, and it looks nothing like the PSA version. I'm not saying Aero doesn't make these, but the PSA upper lower is definitely a cheaper/bare bones receiver set compared to what Aero Precision sells.

He had a CMMG AR-10 lower built up, and it was not compatible with the Aero upper, FYI. CMMGs are supposed to work with the DPMS/Remington/Bushmaster receiver sets.

the PSA is definitely cosmetically different than the aero, but they are both DPMS platform.

Back
Top Bottom