PSA ARs

Ah, the days where psa is bringing more than 650 with people smiling as they walk ou the door. That's like paying full price for a cut rate parachute before going skydiving and hoping it will work when you need it. Just my 2 cents.

Are mags a problem? I have seen plenty of them. Ammo not so much

I had a few issues tracking some pistol mags and they weren't on sale. No AR mags in store here unless you like promags or 10 rounds. There really isn't an ammo issue either, there is a price issues. If you are willing to pay pandemic prices you can buy a crate. Shortage is kind of a poor word to describe the situation. Gouging is a better term. If you look hard enough, are patient enough and are willing to take one in the rear. Pretty much everything is available

I've seen several comments on Bear Creek Arsenal lately, just from my personal experience between two sons and two in laws we own several BCA uppers assemblies on PSA lowers with multiple different parts kits, honestly which ever were the cheapest. We do not use these for long range precision shooting and they look a little ugly because of the mix match parts but I don't even known how many hogs we have killed off the farm, I guess they don't know they killed with cheap/ugly rifles but they seem just as dead. I know I'm opening a can of worms not to offend anyone but we have never had a failure to feed even with cheap ammo, just lucky I guess.

Back
Top Bottom