• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

PSA deal of the Day...

PSA and I have a running battle with their sales and free shipping. When this deal was posted earlier this week I started a strong internal debate on whether to order it or not. The price was $270 plus $17 shipping. I decided this morning to place the order. Went to the PSA website and saw they now had free shipping... Sweet. Went to my shopping cart where I had placed the pistol last night and saw the price is now up to $300. I know on a purchase in the $300 range I should not let $13 sway me one way or the other, but it does. I'm now back on the fence.:dispirited:

PSA and I have a running battle with their sales and free shipping. When this deal was posted earlier this week I started a strong internal debate on whether to order it or not. The price was $270 plus $17 shipping. I decided this morning to place the order. Went to the PSA website and saw they now had free shipping... Sweet. Went to my shopping cart where I had placed the pistol last night and saw the price is now up to $300. I know on a purchase in the $300 range I should not let $13 sway me one way or the other, but it does. I'm now back on the fence.:dispirited:

They do the bait and switch with shipping all the time. Drives me crazy as well.

Back
Top Bottom