• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA: Do not post your phone number in ads......

706-741-8953 send nudes
ezgif.com-gif-maker (12).gif

I think you should have to have a certain amount of posts on the site or pay a small fee if you want to use the classified’s section of the forum.
I also think that all Gun sales would require a FFL transfer.On the other sites that I visit that has a classified section for guns everybody does FFL transfers. I don’t know if the site requires it or the people selling guns realizes that it’s a good idea.

Boo this man

Maybe the folks posting their phone number on a public forum to be scraped by programs like Botster and having their information sold to scammers don't mind getting dozens more "Car Warranty" or spam calls each week.
  • Threatening calls from the IRS.
  • Technical support calls.
  • Fake charity appeals.
  • Lottery scams.
  • Family members in peril.
  • Bank Fraud calls.
  • Insurance, health care and debt scams.

I also think that all Gun sales would require a FFL transfer.On the other sites that I visit that has a classified section for guns everybody does FFL transfers. I don’t know if the site requires it or the people selling guns realizes that it’s a good idea.
ezgif-3-2d8725f0942f.gif

I been suggesting it be a paid site forever now. Even if it's $1 a year. Not only would it generate revenue, it would also clean up the site a lot, and prove that you were who you say you are.
How about some of the established members be grandfathered in...

I see where you’re coming from but it’s pretty easy to tell if someone is fairly established and trustworthy here. I won’t lie, I’ve gotten screwed a time or two and it’s always been by newer members with pretty low amounts of feedback. I’ve quit doing deals with those folks and stick to those who have been around for a bit.

I think you should have to have a certain amount of posts on the site or pay a small fee if you want to use the classified’s section of the forum.
Hate freedom much ?
train-bridge.gif

Back
Top Bottom