• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

psa has dem taurus g2 milleniums in 9m

I've seen these at a few different retailers for around $200. I haven't shot one but the one I handled felt great in the hand and seem to have a pretty decent trigger reset.
I already got guns i like far better, but for 200 bucks you are getting a decent double stack9 new

Gotta grab one just as a spare lol

It's a great car gun. Heck of a lot better than SCCY.

I agree as long as nothing goes wrong. I had a nice older PT-111 Millennium, first generation that had a problem with the captive recoil spring. I waited almost 6 months for the part to come from Brazil! Eventually had to ship it back to them to fix. Could have been because it was 13-14 years old but their customer service SUCKED. I will never buy another Taurus at any price.

Had a SCCY and it was decent but the trigger pull just sucked, it's now gone.

I agree as long as nothing goes wrong. I had a nice older PT-111 Millennium, first generation that had a problem with the captive recoil spring. I waited almost 6 months for the part to come from Brazil! Eventually had to ship it back to them to fix. Could have been because it was 13-14 years old but their customer service SUCKED. I will never buy another Taurus at any price.

Had a SCCY and it was decent but the trigger pull just sucked, it's now gone.
Ya, but these are their 2nd gens amd it seems they have fixed the bugs and lowered the new price on them

Back
Top Bottom