• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Psa has the Vortex Strikefire back on sale

I should rephrase. You don't have to get a new mount. It just seems to me that the optic would be to high using the mount that comes with this site. B -Square makes a bunch of shotgun mounts that have Weaver rails. Pick up one of those and a 30mm ring and you're set. Vortex shows a low mount on their website.

I should rephrase. You don't have to get a new mount. It just seems to me that the optic would be to high using the mount that comes with this site. B -Square makes a bunch of shotgun mounts that have Weaver rails. Pick up one of those and a 30mm ring and you're set. Vortex shows a low mount on their website.

Thanks bro, I checked Vortex and it was 20 bucks for 1. I found these on Amazon and you get 2.

http://www.amazon.com/AccuShot-Premium-Weaver-See-Thru-Profile/dp/B001WJ6A0M

Got mine in and installed. I cant really find a fault. The mount is secure both to the gun and for the scope. Power button is easy to use and switch on off and from red to green. My only complaint would be the lens covers. hard to get on but I know they wont come off if i dont want them to....

I got mine today also. All I have to say is I shoulda ordered 2! Someday Maybe, these are pretty nice for the $$. Need to get it mounted and try it out soon.

Mine finally showed up today! People who ordered a couple hours before me got theirs on Tuesday, I bet with a deal like that they got swamped

Mine arrived yesterday. This is my second vortex strike fire. It is an awesome red dot. Now I have two vortex and an aimpoint pro -- and I don't feel like there is much drop off in quality with the vortex.

Back
Top Bottom