• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA M4 upper with Vortex Strikefire $350

Hyrb

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Never try to teach a pig to sing
61   0
Reaction score
Looks like they got their site back up able to take orders!

They have the Strikefire itself for $119 and a Premium Carbine upper WITH the Strikefire for $349. Thats like paying average price for the sight and getting an upper for $200 or vice versa and getting the sight Free.

other stuff looks good too

Last edited:
they have their patrol rifle package up as well...$999 for complete carbine topped with an Aimpoint Pro. The Pro and mount are over $400. free shipping. you can upgrade to MOE in choice of 3 colors during checkout for $80 total.

Palmetto State Armory strikes again!!!! Just found out that the upper I ordered back on the 16th of November will not include a BCG. The one I picked said nothing about no BCG. It did state no charging handle so I ordered an upgraded handle. Just spoke with their CS and was told that it would cost me 10% to cancel the order. I've had enough of PSA's
bull, I'll never ever order from them again. The C.S. dude told me that they have received a lot of calls about the same issue. To that I told him I was about to get on the internet and put the word out about their inability to correctly advertise
their products.

I was going to order one but noticed that it did not include the BCG. I figured @ $249 there was no way it was included and after some reading,
I found out it was not in fact included. If it was it was like pay $125 for the upper and $125 for the BCG. If it is to good to be true keep reading.
They are still cheaper and it may take a couple of days to recieve the stuff but I have been happy with the product I have bought and the price has
always been good.

When I ordered mine i read everything and even scrolled through the invoice carefully. All it said was charging handle not included.
Shortly after I ordered they posted a 2 paragraph red lettered notice about the bcg. All I can say is False Advertising. I like their
stuff but they are terrible at customer service and getting an order correct.

Back
Top Bottom