PSA Troy AR15 magazines for $4.99

I actually like them better than PMags! As has been said they are a tad thinner and in most of my ARs fall out without any issue where PMAGS sometimes need a tug. No biggie but they function flawlessly so they work best for me.

BTW, if pink turns you off, a little plasti-dip and all is well. At this price you can stock up and then sell all your used PMAGS for $8 each on ODT! :tongue:

Last edited:
Nice. The pink and different feel than the PMAG would be a good dedicated 300 BLK mag

Tht it was my thinking. I was looking for a deal on lancers for the BLK, but pink troy mags will work just fine for 5 bucks. No clue why I bought 20 of them.

I actually like them better than PMags! As has been said they are a tad thinner and in most of my ARs fall out without any issue where PMAGS sometimes need a tug. No biggie but they function flawlessly so they work best for me.

BTW, if pink turns you off, a little plasti-dip and all is well.

Thats why why they make Kyrlon.

************! I had 10 in my shopping cart and it made me create a new account due to their backend system maintenance and by the time I created my account they sold out! ************!!!

Back
Top Bottom