psychological tests

Took a few while I was in the Navy. Also took a couple of personality tests for different jobs. Nothing that weird about them.

Yea I didn't it was that weird some of the questions were just worded funny, I was just mainly looking to see how others felt about them because like I said I didn't find it too weird but one dude came out of the office looking like his mind was just raped.

36 hours no sleep. Question # 178: Do you enjoy sex with animals?
Real thing. Yes or no answers. Dude asks "Does this mean large animals like horses and cows or small animals like rabbits and squirrels?"

Lol the question doesn't surprise me but the response does.

36 hours no sleep. Question # 178: Do you enjoy sex with animals?
Real thing. Yes or no answers. Dude asks "Does this mean large animals like horses and cows or small animals like rabbits and squirrels?"

[video=youtube_share;HSjHG0QlvTg]http://youtu.be/HSjHG0QlvTg[/video]

I was at the local VA clinic a few weeks back. Had never setup my VA stuff for over 40 years, but had to go to get it done. After BP tests, oxygen level tests, general stuff, the first evaluating nurse enticed me into conversation about all kind of stuff. This got into my thoughts & dreams, how well I slept & I caught on that she was doing some basic profiling. Then on the way to the doc. She did the same thing on a more personal , elevated level, I eventually told her I recognized the psych stuff & we got into a deeper , more personal conversation, & I shared, upon her request, some of my layman's evaluations of lots of psych stuff going on , especially with today's younger combat vets. Anyway, I have already been through so damned many background checks ( military, & high security clearance civilian telecommunications special project ) & evaluations prior to this , I figured it didn't matter anyway. Was, overall a good exchange between "professionals" & rank & file "been there" old farts , like me. My wife, said later, " Heck, i was hoping someone, besides me, found out you are a nut, & they'd put you away...." We both LMAO.................HAHAHAAH!

I wouldn't call them "psych tests."

I have taken them before. A more appropriate name would be "honesty" or maybe "personality" tests.

They want to see if you are consistent and reliable. That's really what they are after.

Just play it straight and don't try to outwit the test. They spot that sort of thing.

I took one my last semester when I was interviewing with the CIA. I only remember three questions. One was "How would you feel about being away from your family and friends for a year or more without being able to tell anyone where you were or what you were doing." Yeah.... I rated that one pretty low on the tolerance scale. Another was "Do you like tall women?" Not, do you PREFER tall women but do you LIKE tall women. I paused for a second trying to figure out what they were getting at and of course assumed it was some sort of domination fetish thing but then I figured it could also be a no homo thing.... in any case I told myself "Yes, I like tall women... I like short women, normal women, whatever." So I answered yes.
The other question I remember was "Name your biggest weakness". That was the last question and it was something like a 4 hour test. I wasn't in the best mood by that point as the entire test was psych/personality stuff so I answered with "My biggest weakness is my intolerance for questions like these. You know I'm going to give you a 'weakness' that is really a back-handed strength. If you REALLY want to know my biggest weakness, ask my friends. You've already had me give you all of their information and they are probably going to be more objective."
For some strange reason I never made it beyond that stage.....

Back
Top Bottom