• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Publix Sale

Okay I DID go to Publix today but only because it was across from Tractor Supply. My ol lady said bring milk so I went over there. Got milk and headed to beer fridge. Uppity as Publix is they had this Old Milwaukee. Nobody else around here has it.

Attachments

• IMG_20230329_183906847.jpg
    IMG_20230329_183906847.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 9
Okay I DID go to Publix today but only because it was across from Tractor Supply. My ol lady said bring milk so I went over there. Got milk and headed to beer fridge. Uppity as Publix is they had this Old Milwaukee. Nobody else around here has it.
Old Mil is great. Unfortunately the Publixes near me don't carry it. Grab it at the Kroger near my sister's when I'm out that way.

Publix must have a stock pile of rib roast. Just cooked my second from the last sale. Wish I saw this sooner but gonna grab at least one if I can.

They sold out company wide for the FIRST time in 20 years this past Christmas. So I'm sure they're still shook from the last holiday
There was a limit on it then as well, but it wasn't adhered to very well. I personally did not run out at Christmas, but I'll get in extra just in case you boys run out.

Back
Top Bottom