• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pulling the "trigger"

attison

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
59   0
Reaction score
I am at a hard spot in making a decision. I have always wanted a crossbow. I found a cheap one and it is not a top of the line, just a basic ol crossbow...........with a red dot too! Well, the problem is I cant make myself pull the "trigger" and buy the darn thing. I just cant justify in my mind (or my wifes) why I need one. Anyone else ever have this type of problem?

If I thought like that....I'd never own anything I wanted lol....if you got the disposable income for it.... Do it.

I love my crossbow. I think any man who is a gun / outdoors lover should own one. It is a neat weapon that you can practice shooting just about any where. DO IT!

I say get it. I've been wanting one too but haven't run accross a good deal... so where'd you say you found it and maybe I can help you out of this difficult situation :rolleyes:

Tallapoosa Gun and Pawn. It's a Barrett and even has a red dot on it. Disposable income? Lol I'm in public safety and have two kids, that's where the money vanishes to lol.

when your gun runs out of ammo your gun is useless, but when your bow runs out of arrows you can always make more or reuse old ones

Back
Top Bottom