Putin kicked Ubama's butt

That's a congressman. It's either Isakson or Chambliss

I'm fairly certain Isakson has stated he planned to vote no, and Chambliss has been very critical of the "red line" comments.

You haven't seen the latest interview? He never had a "red line", that was the international community not the Whitehouse. :rolleyes: Some how they've found a way to point fingers at the last two administrations saying, but they got to do it.

My kids use this tactic all of the time and it doesn't work for them either............but then again, my children are, well CHILDREN.

I can never decide who is more of the dog on a leash. Isackson or Chambliss. One day one decides to **** with the constituency and the next issue its the other.

ex KGB/3 term president vs community organizer/elected on a blank record

BO was elected President of the most powerful country in the world in about every way. Since then he has given away the economy to the Chinese because of the extreme debt owed them and the foreign policy to Russia with lack of experience and bad choices. Plus he has weakened to military which may still be superior to the other two, but by no means as much so as prior to his election.

Back
Top Bottom