• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PWS mk116 from 375 to 516

my gunbuyer is cancelled too.

Still have one pending with Locked & Loaded. Even though I picked a major FFL in the list they still came back and send they need the hard copy.

my gunbuyer is cancelled too.

Still have one pending with Locked & Loaded. Even though I picked a major FFL in the list they still came back and send they need the hard copy.
Same here. After I sent the FFL documentation, the Locked and Loaded customer service rep told me my order would be processed and shipped within 8-14 business days.

Even my little rinky dink website has built disclaimers to protect me from glitches like this. Best of luck, but honestly I wouldn't feel right accepting it. We shouldn't eat our own.

I guess a little more to the story I guess. Big thumbs up to the shooter supply for how they handled it though I didn't give the other company a hard time because I was expecting this.

I have some unfortunate news about your order you placed for the PWS Mk116 MOD 1 223Wylde 16.1. These were being dropshipped from one of our distributors and the distributor had their lising wrong and they were giving us the wrong information and the wrong price. The guns were actually selling for about $1,200 each. Our distributor has since canceled any orders for these and they are not willing to honor the price they had it listed at, which is the price you paid. We tried to work something out with them but they are not willing to be of any help to us. Now we are stuck with the repercussions of this and we feel terrible and we are extremely embarrassed. We sincerely apologize that we were not able to process your order completely. A full refund has been issued and we would like to offer you a $50 in store credit to apologize for this inconvenience.

I guess a little more to the story I guess. Big thumbs up to the shooter supply for how they handled it though I didn't give the other company a hard time because I was expecting this.

I have some unfortunate news about your order you placed for the PWS Mk116 MOD 1 223Wylde 16.1. These were being dropshipped from one of our distributors and the distributor had their lising wrong and they were giving us the wrong information and the wrong price. The guns were actually selling for about $1,200 each. Our distributor has since canceled any orders for these and they are not willing to honor the price they had it listed at, which is the price you paid. We tried to work something out with them but they are not willing to be of any help to us. Now we are stuck with the repercussions of this and we feel terrible and we are extremely embarrassed. We sincerely apologize that we were not able to process your order completely. A full refund has been issued and we would like to offer you a $50 in store credit to apologize for this inconvenience.
Excellent customer service; which website? They need a shout out.

Back
Top Bottom