• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

QRF May Day Suppressor Demo Event 5/7/16

The wifey can wait on a camera. ;)
We had a hard pregnancy (due in July). Wife deserves that camera and much more. I know you are joking, but that was my reasoning for sticking with just Optimus.

Edited, 'cause it made me sound like I was complaining. I am not. Sometimes I suffer from a diarreah of the mouth, or TMI.

We had a hard pregnancy (due in July), at one point started planning baby's funeral. Wife deserves that camera and much more. I know you are joking, but that was my reasoning for sticking with just Optimus. Life has been rough lately, and both of us need something to pick us up.

Praying for you man.

Well, I was the tall guy in the red shirt, seen in a couple photos above. My gun buddy/model at my side. :becky:

I spent most of my time near the SilencerCo & Rugged booths to sample their Hybrid, Octane & Obsidian suppressors. Stopped in at the Liberty booth to say hi too, and shot their AR15/22 and SBR'd Ruger Charger which was silly quiet. Also stopped in at the Innovative arms booth to use their Sten and their FN 45 Tactical with Shepherd. Unfortunately the Sten was getting a little finicky as the day wore on and it got dirtier. Earlier on in the day it was running incredibly well and quietly.

We had a hard pregnancy (due in July), at one point started planning baby's funeral. Wife deserves that camera and much more. I know you are joking, but that was my reasoning for sticking with just Optimus. Life has been rough lately, and both of us need something to pick us up.

Prayers sent brother. And if you haven't picked the camera out already, research the heck out of it. I bought one not too long ago, and I spent more time researching that thing than I do suppressors.

And if you didn't want to deal with 41F and still wanted a 22 can, another cheap way to do it is just pay the $200 and Form 1 a can. You can buy a kit like this one 6″ 22lr Kits at any time so you'd only be out of pocket $200 for the tax initially.

Prayers sent brother. And if you haven't picked the camera out already, research the heck out of it. I bought one not too long ago, and I spent more time researching that thing than I do suppressors.

And if you didn't want to deal with 41F and still wanted a 22 can, another cheap way to do it is just pay the $200 and Form 1 a can. You can buy a kit like this one 6″ 22lr Kits at any time so you'd only be out of pocket $200 for the tax initially.
I've had ARC22AL in jail since mid January, so I should be covered in the 22 department. After dust settles with 41F, in a coupe of years I'll look into a 45 can.

Back
Top Bottom