Question for you Don Juans and Casanovas who know how to woo the ladies...

Yes I may take you up on that. I though online would have some good stuff, but I have no idea what I'm looking at in regards to clarity, quality, etc.

Both of these guys are true professionals. I'm no jewelry expert either, but I know both of them to be solid reputable people. We'll go out there anytime you like. I have no doubt you will feel comfortable dealing with them. They are 5 minutes apart. Take your pick.

http://www.shaneco.com/Catalog/Soli...L=0&MT=137&EO=false&icid=LP_Studs_AllDiamonds

If it was me, I'd go for the 5+ carat for $26k. But then I love my wife. YMMV.

:laugh: I slay me....

i.giphy.com_I4Jmrcjnr8Zfq.gif

Blue Nile.

Got my wife's engagement ring on there and it was 40% cheaper than the equivalent retail brick and mortar. GIA certified diamonds.

I got my wedding ring on Amazon for $19 though.

How do you know you're getting a real diamond? I assume some of the pawn shops have jewelry knowledgeable people on staff?
Most pawn shops I know of will only give you value for the gold because they cant certify the diamonds...but there may be some more high end shops down toward the city that will deal in diamonds.
Not to mention you can check to see if they've got anything interesting in the gun cabinets at the same time. Multi-tasking like a boss.

This^^^

Back
Top Bottom