• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Question on Molle mag pouches.

W Beard

Default rank <750 posts
His eminence
22   0
Reaction score
I have been hunting around to find some good molle pouches that can handle vz58/vz2008 magazines. It seems that molle AK mag pouches can be hard enough to locate let only those for the VZ. So I figured the fellow gun nuts here might know some that would work out well for those mags.

I have found that the US Military IV bandoleers will hold 6 AK mags easily
I think even 40 rounders but dont have any top test

Attachments

• IV Bandoleer 001.jpg
    IV Bandoleer 001.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IV Bandoleer 002.jpg
    IV Bandoleer 002.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 6
The issue is the vz mags are different from the ak mags. So while Ak mags might fit i am wanting to verify thos same ones will work for VZ.

I will definitely check out the ones yall suggested though.

The issue is the vz mags are different from the ak mags. So while Ak mags might fit i am wanting to verify thos same ones will work for VZ.

I will definitely check out the ones yall suggested though.
The nice thing about the HSG Tacos is how adaptable they are. I imagine that Bullseye will have some. If not, I know for a fact that KF Armory in Alpharetta does. Go test em

The nice thing about the HSG Tacos is how adaptable they are. I imagine that Bullseye will have some. If not, I know for a fact that KF Armory in Alpharetta does. Go test em
I dont remember seeing a lot of pouches at bulleyes yesterday. I will definitely keep an eye out though for those to try. I might check to see if dead center happens to have any in stock.

Back
Top Bottom