Quota Hunts

If you have 3 priority points you will most likely get picked for the Red top hunt. Last year the odds for first choice with three priority points was 100%. I earned one point this year for state park hunts, two years left lol.

I dropped my quota hunt selections and submitted an app for points this year after picking up a property near my house.
Based on the moon phase the pre-rut may be starting up the weekend of the 1st Berry hunt. I went last year with my dad and had a great hunt. Daddy aka MacTavish on ODT is going this year again and better be bringing home some backstrap!

I picked up Pine Log. I'm in the works on finding a decent bow & stand to take out there before rifle season opens op. Have so many guns i'm not sure which to take lol.

Anyone hunt in Pine Log before? I'm going to scout it out some this Thursday to see what its like. This'll be my first year to hunt up here since I was 14, 29 now.

We got Clybel A/C hunts first week of Oct, and River Creek WMA in Nov...
Anybody got any help with either? We have never hunted a WMA before,
and are going in blind....

All you Berry guys need to meet up at camp.I stayed at a motel last time I went.roughing it huh? Good luck ODT'ers.Pics or it didn't happen

Back
Top Bottom