• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Giveaway!  Raffle Ticket Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mollierej

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
24   0
Reaction score
We are holding a 2 Gun Raffle at our Volunteer Fire Dept to help fund gear and equipment for new members and in an effort to get more tickets sold, i figured I'd buy one to giveaway (since i can't personally win this!). We are only selling 300 tickets and will have a first and second place drawing. Tickets are $20 a piece
1st Place: Browning X-Bolt Varmint Stalker .308 w/a Nikon Buckmasters 3-9x40 scope
2nd Place: Remington 870 Tactical

Drawing will be held 11-26-13 at our station, Collins Volunteer Fire Dept. In Comer, GA and you don't have to be present to win.
A huge thanks to David @ Classic City Firearms for helping us out on this!
The guns are still @ Classic City and can be shipped from there to your FFL if needed.

Here's how this will work
(1) Anybody can enter
(2) Supporters may enter twice
(3) If you have purchased a ticket(s) from me, you can enter that many more times. Ex. Supporter that has bought 1 ticket, you get 3 chances

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/512617-Want-to-win-an-X-Bolt!-Collins-VFD-Gun-Raffle

I will use a RNG to choose the winner on 11-25-13, the day before the drawing. These are some really nice guns and it's for a good cause so buy some tickets for more chances to win!
Thanks to everyone for helping us out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom