• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

RAIN IS COMING 4 WEEKEND 1-5 “

Yep…makes me feel oh so goooood. Of course, I am being way sarcastic!! I hurt so dang bad when it rains, I guess it is the pressure ….. I don’t really know.
I have several places in my body that has rods, pins, plates.….. that I feel every little thing for some damned reason ! It sucks too. But I just deal with it as best I can ! :becky:

Yep…makes me feel oh so goooood. Of course, I am being way sarcastic!! I hurt so dang bad when it rains, I guess it is the pressure ….. I don’t really know.
I have several places in my body that has rods, pins, plates.….. that I feel every little thing for some damned reason ! It sucks too. But I just deal with it as best I can ! :becky:
Old injuries come back and haunt you........

I end up hating it so much but we really got to have the rain !!
Now a days it’s all but impossible to get any doctor to give you anything for pain…so I use a clinic and it’s done on a daily basis, same stuff, same time, every day….so it gets to where the breakthrough pains and all are just something I have to deal with. They can and do get fierce too !! lol.
(WHINE, WHINE, WHINE !! - lol )

I end up hating it so much but we really got to have the rain !!
Now a days it’s all but impossible to get any doctor to give you anything for pain…so I use a clinic and it’s done on a daily basis, same stuff, same time, every day….so it gets to where the breakthrough pains and all are just something I have to deal with. They can and do get fierce too !! lol.
(WHINE, WHINE, WHINE !! - lol )
Any of us with old wounds know....You're not alone. I've had some days recently I didn't feel like doing much

Back
Top Bottom