• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Random cellphone pics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by the gas station today to fill up before work. Homie with his pants hanging down to his knees wearing $200 Jordan shoes driving his Infinity SUV with rims bought $3.00 worth of gas and paid for $2.00 of it in nickels and dimes.

how do you get a dent like that below the mirror, without taking out the mirror or ****ing anything else up??

Stopped by the gas station today to fill up before work. Homie with his pants hanging down to his knees wearing $200 Jordan shoes driving his Infinity SUV with rims bought $3.00 worth of gas and paid for $2.00 of it in nickels and dimes.

View attachment 266257

You just don't get it man. It doesn't matter if you only have 4 bucks worth of petrol or live in your moms basement or only live of one mcdouble a day, it's about the hunnies seein ya cruisin on chrome 30s. Ya feel me dawg?

i61.tinypic.com_2uqofwj.jpg

Sign at Shane's Rib Shack in Newnan.
I need this for my man cave.

how do you get a dent like that below the mirror, without taking out the mirror or ****ing anything else up??

I was wondering the same thing. I didn't care to ask. I didn't have a translator with me anyways.

You just don't get it man. It doesn't matter if you only have 4 bucks worth of petrol or live in your moms basement or only live of one mcdouble a day, it's about the hunnies seein ya cruisin on chrome 30s. Ya feel me dawg?

Dude, I work at a liquor store in East Atlanta, I see idiots like that every day. Rolling around in brand new cars, wearing outfits that cost $300 and then they buy the cheapest liquor that we carry. Oh and most of them live in Section 8 housing and get food stamps. And yes, they all wear Obama hats and shirts and have Obama stickers on their back windows of their brand new cars.

Keep working hard guys, these idiots sucking on the governments titty are depending on us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom