• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Random cellphone pics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife wants a Frenchie badly... expensive breeds...

NO DOUBT!

They technically shouldn't be on the planet... most require artificial insemination and then also require cesarean to be born... Natural Selection would wipe them out within a decade most likely.

I love my little dog, stubborn, snores, farts, but he's a good dog. Pretty quiet, not yippy, loves the kids, wants to be wherever the family is. Does NOT do well in the heat as is the case with most Bulldog Breeds... they just can't breathe well enough to cool themselves down. Good little pocket dog, minds well, not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but minds pretty well.

This was labeled as the ultimate hog hunting vehicle.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1393260779.261536.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1393260779.261536.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 55
NO DOUBT!

They technically shouldn't be on the planet... most require artificial insemination and then also require cesarean to be born... Natural Selection would wipe them out within a decade most likely.

I love my little dog, stubborn, snores, farts, but he's a good dog. Pretty quiet, not yippy, loves the kids, wants to be wherever the family is. Does NOT do well in the heat as is the case with most Bulldog Breeds... they just can't breathe well enough to cool themselves down. Good little pocket dog, minds well, not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but minds pretty well.

Here is my Bella. She's my truck dog. I go for my keys and she's out the door. Loves people. About the only thing she doesnt
like is squirrels and cats. She's too slow to catch either but runs like Hell after them. She had some skin issues with staph infections
had to finally take her to a vet dermatologist. Skin test she's allergic to a lot of environmental stuff, oak, hickory, some grass's but the biggest hit "human dander" Yup my dog is allergic to me. All under control with me giving her monthly allergy shots.

i60.tinypic.com_2l10df.jpg

Here is my Bella. She's my truck dog. I go for my keys and she's out the door. Loves people. About the only thing she doesnt
like is squirrels and cats. She's too slow to catch either but runs like Hell after them. She had some skin issues with staph infections
had to finally take her to a vet dermatologist. Skin test she's allergic to a lot of environmental stuff, oak, hickory, some grass's but the biggest hit "human dander" Yup my dog is allergic to me. All under control with me giving her monthly allergy shots.

i60.tinypic.com_2l10df.jpg

Wow. First time I've heard about that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom