• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Range bag

hawkeye7

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
69   0
Reaction score
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/MOLLE404-1.html

I bought this range bag a couple of weeks ago. The pics really doesn't do it justice. It has a large interior with a floor panel that folds up and lets the bag fold flat for storage.
Inside on both sides of the main compartment is a large pocket big enough to put a 1911 in. The pocket is held shut with a velcro tab. On either end of the main compartment is another pocket large enough for a few pistol mags in each. Plenty of storage inside the main compartment. It has a large outside compartment on either side. Each one is large enough for 4 30 round AR mags. It comes with a shoulder strap and the handle.

If you're looking for a good range you might want to consider this one.

Last edited:
For the money I would definatly look at the Midway Usa brand Range bag. I believe it is cheaper or atleast the same price and man is it nice.

I love my midway USA large bag in OD. It fits all of my gear perfectly and is a breeze to carry. I will admit it will get pretty heavy when it's filled up. The construction seems pretty good and if it ever wears out I will just drop another 40 bucks for a new one

Back
Top Bottom