• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Range Memberships

I wanna start trying to shoot the 2 Gun on Monday and pistol match on Thursday.

My wife and I have ben members for a few years now. It's been great for us.

The only regular issue we see is advance lane reservations don't always get paid attention to by employees. We'll reserve 2 lanes next to each other and when we arrive those specific lane/s may already have someone on them. We've never had to wait and they always just give us 2 other lanes. BUT we go at times that aren't super busy so it may be a bigger issue during busy times.

We shoot weekly during lunch most times. We haven't shot in the comps so far so no intel on those.

$25 a month auto billed to your card. No cancellation fee I think they require a 30 day notice of cancellation.

I'm not aware of any "new" added benefits to the membership program. Unlimited range time, ability to reserve lanes on the Spaces app in advance, free entry to any shooting comps they hold, 10% discounts on shelf ammo, free gun rentals (but you have to buy their ammo to shoot them) and the occasional members only deals on ammo and products are pretty much what's always been in place. I probably for got something but that's mostly it.

Feel free to shoot me a DM if you have specific questions and I'll try to answer them.

Back
Top Bottom