• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

RANT warning

I have gotten to shoot more different firearms than I will ever own by being nice and talking about my stuff and their stuff. Nine out of ten times THEY ask me if I want to try it, usually with their ammo. I have asked politely on occasion and never been refused. I know you are talking Kimber. Well, shoot it and tell him its nice, cause next time he may have something that you would really like to unload!!

Let your target do the talking. or even better if possible outshoot him with his own gun. As with anything in life kill em with kindness if possible.
This advice is worth exactly what you paid to read it, but hey more often than not works for me.

If you're really confident in your ability, I say you challenge him as others suggested. Most hits / best group in a timed shoot at a determined distance takes home loser's gun. If he takes you up on it, you might just have some trading fodder when you get home. If not, he'll probably feel like a dumbass and leave you be.

Just tell him that at unpredictable random moments at a gun range when you see a Kimber, you black out and just go berserk and bad things happen.

Don't get me wrong kimbers are nice guns, much better as a ccw than going all out on customizing then god forbid you need it. Any halfass defense attorney will pick you apart. Most police trainers will tell you that as well as ALL handgun experts. But that's another amusement. Anyway I learned to shoot with a 22 pistol, I didn't let the name teach me.

Back
Top Bottom