RaRe AR Mags...

Red Squirrel 556

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
114   0
Reaction score
I'm no AR-15 expert, especially when it comes to collector mags... With 189 gazillion made, there must be some rare ones out there.

Magpul straight 20's, LEO marked, limited runs, super cool cerakote jobs...

Show me what you got ODT.

download.jpeg.jpg

Duramag just released really cool m81 woodland camo ones(limited run) that look awesome. Sold out before I could order any. Had a second release with even less and those were sold out before I even saw the post on X. I suspect I'll start seeing them online for 2x the original cost. Don't know if that counts as collectors but they are cool.

Duramag just released really cool m81 woodland camo ones(limited run) that look awesome. Sold out before I could order any. Had a second release with even less and those were sold out before I even saw the post on X. I suspect I'll start seeing them online for 2x the original cost. Don't know if that counts as collectors but they are cool.

ZachB ZachB

I got 3. $100ea.
JK dm me

Back
Top Bottom