RBGC M1A match Saturday March 3rd

Mmmm..... something to keep in mind. I haven't shot my M1A at any real distance in 10 years.
5 years ago I sighted it in for 100 yards and carried it while deer hunting, but never had a shot.

This match was created because many people don't shoot their M1A that often, this is a reason to wipe the dust off and grease the bolt and come shoot it. You get unlimited sighters.
There will be a scorer/coach with a spotting scope helping with the sight-in period.
From 100yrd to 200yrds, 2min of elevation will get you on paper.
Official 200yrd NRA SR Target is big, approx 4ftx4ft at 200yrds

Anyone attending this match? I will be looking to join a squad. My first M14 match. Shot lots of Garand matches this will be fun.

I do the squading first thing at sign up. I t won't be a problem getting you hooked up with relay partners. See you there.

P.S. let me know your on the forum. I see your posts, but can't place a face with the handle.

Mine is a Mil-surplus kit built on a Fulton receiver, '69 barrel. Accurized by Steve Edwards, added NM Spring Guide and NM rear sight, now it hammers!

If you're coming to the match tomorrow, come find me and introduce yourself.
Should be a nice day. 10mph winds shouldn't do much to my 175gr bullets @200yrds.

Back
Top Bottom