• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Really Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 day leatherhead got a day for a hell of a lot less.Protect those damn flippers fo sho.I wouldn't piss in that members ass if his guts were on fire.

I wouldn't piss in that members ass if his guts were on fire.

i42.tinypic.com_213n0hy.jpg

Broke dicks get mad when their poor decisions in life lead them to where they can't afford something, when others have it for a price they still cannot afford, they want someone to force the person who has it to be "fair", of course the "fairness" is based on what? The opinion of the one who failed to adequately prepare to begin with. So some feel the prepared should be punished because the foolish failed to prepare.

Then there are others that don't give 2 ****s regarding what the "market" or "flippers" think something is worth in the arena of their personal hobby....... But perhaps you missed that when joined up to a site that is crawling with shooting hobbyists....???

You keep claiming preparation, market, etc ..... at what point will you learn that many of us enjoy shooting as a hobby??? We don't join up to sit around and talk about who has more ammo, nor do we give a rat's ass when you start touting "Capitalism" & "Free market" on ODT .... we sit back and look at the flippers making it more expensive for us to have a nice day at the range.

Why is this so ****ing hard for you blow-hards to understand?

Then there are others that don't give 2 ****s regarding what the "market" or "flippers" think something is worth in the arena of their personal hobby....... But perhaps you missed that when joined up to a site that is crawling with shooting hobbyists....???

You keep claiming preparation, market, etc ..... at what point will you learn that many of us enjoy shooting as a hobby??? We don't join up to sit around and talk about who has more ammo, nor do we give a rat's ass when you start touting "Capitalism" & "Free market" on ODT .... we sit back and look at the flippers making it more expensive for us to have a nice day at the range.

Why is this so ****ing hard for you blow-hards to understand?

This coming from a guy who writes letters to people's place of employment in an attempt to get them fired for a "hobby".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom