Red Dawn

Why is it so much better to watch a movie on TV when i already own on Blu ray.?.?.I dunno but I love to do it...

if they are showing it on tv it is more convenient so you why not watch it if its good
i have seen smokey and the bandit 4 times on ion tv this month and i own the commercial free dvd of it

Last edited:
WOLVERINES!
Saw this flick in the theater when i was a kid... messed me up for life!
still, I have to watch it each and every time.
Still waiting on that Russian invasion and with Putin in charge I just might get my wish.

WOLVERINES!
Still waiting on that Russian invasion and with Putin in charge I just might get my wish.

I've gotta feeling its going to be Russia with a shirtless Putin leading a bear cavalry charge!!! Game over! lol

- - - Updated - - -

WOLVERINES!

I've gotta feeling its going to be Russia with a shirtless Putin leading a bear cavalry charge!!! Game over! lol

- - - Updated - - -

I was hoping Putin would choose to ride on an endangered Siberian tiger, just to prove a point!

Russia, China, IRAN, N.Korea..all of them growl and boast trying to get a response like a taunting child but we still have the, stongest, sharpest claws and teeth in the world. When you're the biggest and baddest everyone tries to test you.

Back
Top Bottom