• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Red Pinestraw

Asbestos

Air Force Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 2
ODT Junkie!
158   0
Reaction score
I’ll make this unnecessarily long for no real reason…

A friend of mine owns Vaughan Tile. We use them from time to time on demolition projects but they specialize in leveling and installs. They work all over the country and are top notch.

He’s been telling me about a farm he owns for years. He’s been running a little side business selling and installing Pinestraw. I give friends a shot when it makes sense and won’t lead to drama.

Well, it’s the best Pinestraw I’ve seen in many years and the bales are true bales. (that means they will use less straw than the competition) They’ll travel further than they probably should to do the job, too. My yard has always taken between 225-250 bales. Last 2 times they did it with 170 and it’s thick.
$7 per bale installed
Happy to share their number to those interested

I sold something to a guy yesterday that said they spray pine straw before and after it’s bailed
Wonder if yours came from them
His boots were orange like straw looks like when it drops

I sold something to a guy yesterday that said they spray pine straw before and after it’s bailed
Wonder if yours came from them
His boots were orange like straw looks like when it drops
Not him… there are companies that dye straw when it fades over time but I’ve never heard of spraying before it’s baled. Weird

Nah…. This is just genetically good, red long needle straw

Back
Top Bottom