• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Redlands wildlife management area

burnon720

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
Hi All,
I am new to Georgia and have been hunting the Redlands wildlife management area by Greshamville. I have been there a couple of times now and seen very little. Sign is everywhere. Spoke to another hunter there today and he said there is usually more water there this time of year. Just wondering what others who have hunted that area think about this season and if you have any suggestions. I make the trek over from the Decatur area and wonder what other areas would be easy to access from my area.
Thanks

Good place to hunt shot a nice 6 last year and my son shot a really nice 8 we killed q couple doe's too if I find some pics ill post them, but if you get a chance to scout go up stream of the creek and you will find some huge pine trees prob 75+ yrs old there are tons of tracks and signs their lots of rubs and scrapes hope this helps

Been out a couple more times. Still not a lot of action down in the swamp area that I have been focusing on. Today heard some shots up on the other side of the road, so I took a short walk up there to check it out and jumped one in some thick brush and vines. Never saw it but heard it run off. A couple guys got a small buck on that side of the road on Wednesday that I talked to.

It seems like they may be staying up away from the river. is that typical? does anyone know? should I ditch the swamp? I see lots of sign there.

Back
Top Bottom