• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

RedSox Baby!

RED SOX NATION!

I grew up close to Fort Myers, Florida and used to go to the spring games and watch them play. It was TOUGH to be a Sox fan for many years, especially with the Yankees BUYING all the good players and subsequent championships. I suffered through many tough years supporting them as the Yankee bandwagon jumpers gave me crap. Feels good to stay true to my team.

they just played the World series?... HUH.... I have not watched sports in years, it's a total waste of "my" time...:D

Not saying anyone shouldn't watch, it sure keeps hunting presues low on sat and sunday when when everyone else is watching grown men play a game, and I am in the woods.....lol

they just played the World series?... HUH.... I have not watched sports in years, it's a total waste of "my" time...:D

Not saying anyone shouldn't watch, it sure keeps hunting presues low on sat and sunday when when everyone else is watching grown men play a game, and I am in the woods.....lol

Hunting isn't a sport, so hunting discussions do not belong in a sports thread, especially when it's a thread concerning God's Team.

Yankees-Red-Sox-rivalry-Photo-Damian-Strohmeyer-SI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom