• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Refresh option on the android app?

abailey362

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
215   0
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is there no refresh option on the phone app? If you are down in the sub-list you can go back and go back in.....but it's especially frustrating on the "home" screen that loads first and shows latest posts. Only way I have found is to log out and log back in.
Would be nice to have a refresh option from the menu key that would re-request the page.

until that happens(hopefully soon) I tap the logo at the top and use it as a refresh button. It will work on the home page for refreshing latest post.

Hope this helps:thumb:

until that happens(hopefully soon) I tap the logo at the top and use it as a refresh button. It will work on the home page for refreshing latest post.

Hope this helps:thumb:

I think your referring to viewing the site not using the app

vbulletin is known for releasing products before they are ready and then fixing them in updates. I'll try and check tomorrow and see if there is a new one.

lol....it's all good. if you have an android or smartphone it's a great tool to have for quickly browsing recent ads. I usually load the full site on my browser if there's something that catches my eye

Back
Top Bottom