• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Regeneron - Public Service announcement.

Wife contracted COVID and was having difficulty breathing. She reached out to the Veterans Administration a couple of days after testing positive and they offered her the monoclonal antibody vaccine called REGEN-COV. She got it on a Friday and by Saturday morning she was feeling so much better. By day 3 post shot she was practically recovered. Iit made me wonder why they are not making it available to the general public.

Wife contracted COVID and was having difficulty breathing. She reached out to the Veterans Administration a couple of days after testing positive and they offered her the monoclonal antibody vaccine called REGEN-COV. She got it on a Friday and by Saturday morning she was feeling so much better. By day 3 post shot she was practically recovered. Iit made me wonder why they are not making it available to the general public.
Glad to hear your wife recovered. It is available to the general public but it seems that not everyone knows about it about it and those that do have to advocate for themselves to receive it.

I was just driving by the MainStreet Urgent Care Clinic in Jasper where they do those treatments. The parking lot was literally full. I think there are a lot of people who are opting for the treatments as a preventative measure because of all the attention the media and government are hyping on Omicron.

I was just driving by the MainStreet Urgent Care Clinic in Jasper where they do those treatments. The parking lot was literally full. I think there are a lot of people who are opting for the treatments as a preventative measure because of all the attention the media and government are hyping on Omicron.
So you can just go get the treatment at will? No + test or dr order needed?

So you can just go get the treatment at will? No + test or dr order needed?
I read here somewhere before that they will do a test for you and if it is positive (which based on other info I've read elsewhere the regular flu can give you a positive - the CDC has admitted this if I read the reports correctly) you can get the treatment right there. This to me implies the need for a positive on a test.

I'm not advocating getting it just for preventative measures. Its benefit is to effectively treat symptoms in the very early stages, IMO. To that effect I'd like to think the supply wouldn't be expended because of a panic. I guess my feeling is that the regular flu could be causing a lot of this misdiagnosis by MEDIA and thus their reporting...

Back
Top Bottom